16 November 2010

Newport Bush Orchestra Nov 8th and Nov 15th

Nov 15th

Present: Alasdair McC, Annette J, Bruce Stanbury, Bruce W, Catherine D, Chris K, Christine H, Christina P, Dave I, Greg O'L, Helen C, Julie R, Kathryn T, Marilla H, Mira M, Rhonwyn C, Wendy L.

This evening we reviewed the verse section of the old show tune 'Yip I Addy I Ay' and learnt 'Jessica's Mountain'.

Nov 8th

Present: Alasdair McC, Annette J, Bruce Stanbury, Bruce W, Chris K, Christine H, Christina P, Greg O'L, Helen C, Julie R, Kathryn T, Mira M, Wendy L.

Tonight we ran through the verse section of 'Yip I Addy I Ay' again. It's starting to sink in!
We also ran a marathon non-stop session of as many tunes as we could remember. It ran for about 40 minutes!! Finger were pretty sore by the end, but it was great fun to see how long we could go for just calling out tunes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search

Followers